top of page

Welcome to Moving South Immigration

A personalized immigration service to private individuals as well as corporate companies.

  • Writer's pictureSue-Allan Mehl

Employers, did you know?!?

As an employer of a foreign national, you are, by law, required to keep on record the following documents -

  • A certified copy of the employee's passport reflecting his or her personal details;

  • A certified copy of the relevant work visa, work authorization or permanent residence certificate;

  • Proof of the capacity / position in which the foreign national is or was employed;

  • A copy of the employee's IRP5 form or certificate of income / earnings; and

  • Job Description of the foreign national

As an employer, you will further be required to keep these records for two (2) years after termination of the foreign national's employment with the company.

Lastly, it is your duty to report to the Director-General of Home Affairs when the foreign national is no longer employed at the company and if he or she breached the conditions of the visa.

Please feel free to speak to us about your duties as an employer. We can be contacted via our website or alternatively reach out to us via email or telephone on or +2773 5357 534.

We look forward to hearing from you!


bottom of page